Monday, 9 January 2012

Simplicity 3584

For pyjamas this has to be one of my all time favourite patterns. It has served me well since my son was 1 year old....sadly I have just made up size 4, and that is where the pattern ends.

So, for one day last week, I feverishly sewed up four new pairs of pyjamas for this year. I can't be bothered with making the "proper" pyjama shirts to go with these, as he tends to grow faster in the top than the bottom, so just used a plain t-shirt with a nice applique on it. He was super happy with is new jamas. (Unfortunately, being a boy, he is not too fond of modelling for me).

So without further ado, here are the four new pairs of pyjamas. All the fabric was used from my stash (A 2012 goal).

Simplicity 3854 - January 2011

What are your favourite patterns?

No comments: