Wednesday, 4 January 2012

One a day - Week four


Well, here we are into week four of my "one a day". I thought this being christmas week I might have been able to get a few more done, but alas....I have been busy doing other things, giving my craft room a huge clean out, hanging out with my family, and we were away for 4 days for chirstmas visiting family.

So, without further ado, here is my effort for week four.

Hexipuffs - week four
Moda Vera Marvel - 8 ply
col 0015 - lot 770746
christmas colours

I chose this ball especially for christmas. I just love the way the dye formed in these little beauties.

I have been so busy over the last week, giving my craft room a huge overhaul. It really needed it, and I thought it would be nice to start the new year fresh and clean. Hopefully in the next day or two I will have it finished, and I will be taking some pics, as I probably wont see it like this again for a long time. Will write up a post on it sometime in the future.

How is your "one a day" going this week?

No comments: