Wednesday, 11 January 2012

One a day - Week five


Sadly, this past week I have no new hexipuffs to add to my basket. I have been extremly busy trying to catch up on other tasks, and with all this hot weather we are having at the moment, it is just too hot sometimes to get the wool out.

So, this week I will leave you with the latest photo of my basket. Just about time to upgrade the basket to a bigger size!!!

Hexipuffs - Week 5

Pop over to Carole's blog to check out all the other "one dayers". I am off there now to see what everyone has been up to this week.


7 comments:

Carole said...

I love your basket of puffs, what lovely colours :)

Anonymous said...

how exciting another hexipuffer, to join in. I'll love watching another hexipuffer grow their little stash. xx

The Craft Giraffe said...

Love the stripy puffs :)

Joanne said...

Your puffs look great, love that bright orange one!

Anonymous said...

Fab colours, Judy x

Deb Hickman said...

They look gorgeous, love the colours.xxx

Stocki said...

Well the photo is beautiful..hexis are very photogenic aren't they? :)x