Saturday, 31 December 2011

One a day - Week Three


Well, due to Christmas and a nice family holiday, this weeks entry is a few days late, but here it is.

Week three.......

Hexipuffs - Week three
Wendy Double Knit
Col 128, Lot 3138 - Orange.

Here is another six hexipuffs for this week, bringing our total so far to 18. Have been busy this week with more, as it has been christmas and have had some spare time.

Here is another pic, the colours so far. It is going to be interesting to see what the end product looks like.

Hexipuffs - colours

Hope you all had a lovely christmas. I am looking forward to the new year, lots of new craft activities coming my way......should be fun.

R xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your colour choice so vibrant. I finished my one a day this week and now need to find another one to replace it :-)
Happy new year