Wednesday, 14 December 2011

One a Day - Week 1


A while ago, I can't remember quite where I saw it, but I found a lovely pattern over at Tiny Owl Knits called the Beekeepers Quilt. Being a confident, but not expereinced, knitter I decided to give it a go. Then I came across this "one a day" challenge, and thought why not put the two together. So for the next however long I will be endeavouring to knit one hexipuff a day and joinng up to the one a day challenge.

So here is week one. Not quite seven hexipuffs but it's a start, plus I ran out of this colour. My aim is to work from Sunday - Saturday, starting a new colour every Sunday. To start I am using yarn that is already in my stash. I am also using 3.75mm DPN's as when I started I couldnt' find any 4mm DPN's that I liked.

Hexipuffs - Week one
Wendy Double Knit
Colour 184, lot 4322, 25gram ball

You can link up with al the other "one a day" challenges over at Carole's Blog

Enjoy, and becasue I am new and love to know who's visiting, please leave me a comment :)

Rxx

3 comments:

Melissa Graham said...

Good job on the puffs. Can't wait to start mine after Christmas. There is a crochet version of the puff also. See my blog for the link. Www.lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

Hello there!

Welcome to the One a day group. There is a lot of support in this group, although it is a bit quite right now due to Christmas. A lot of people will pick up there projects again in the new year.

I also started to work on the hexipuffs! They are so nice to make, aren't they? Yours are looking very nice, good job.

Nicole said...

It's great to see a new one-a-day member! I love the hexipuffs and that greens really nice :-)